Adhesive Applications is a leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive foam, film and transfer tapes. With a wide range of high performance tapes, we are a trusted, single-source supplier for all your bonding, laminating, mounting, gasketing, splicing, powder coating and sealing needs. Additionally, our on-site technical staff also develops various application-specific custom products for specialized applications.
Adhesive Applications is an ISO 9001 registered company and every product is manufactured to the highest quality standards. From Aerospace to Windows, blazing heat to icy cold, simple to complex, our products perform. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, coupled with over 50 years of innovative, high performance product development, clearly defines us as: The adhesive solutions company.
When you need an innovative solution and you need it fast, we are ready. Our world class manufacturing facility, coupled with a fully-staffed lab with high skilled Engineers and trained Technicians, create a customer partnership unique in our industry. We make it easy for you to do business with us…every step of the way. We specialize, customize and expedite.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
High-quality product samples engineered by our experts for customer evaluation
Pre-qualified products, tested in our sophisticated lab
Unique and customized solutions to meet customer requirements in various industries
Adhesive Application has built its business by delivering innovative products and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Whether it’s a new product or a new application for an existing product, our Engineers and Scientists work with customers to ensure that we meet your expectation, whether it’s a short-term application or long-term development project. To meet the requirements of customers from a wide variety of industries, we have developed a wide range of product configurations that can meet any customer demand.
FOAM TAPES Polyethylene, PVC and urethane foam tapes
TAPES Unsupported transfer adhesives, double coated (film and supported non-woven) and single sided tapes
ADHESIVE OPTIONS Acrylic, rubber and silicone adhesives; solvent, hot melt, water-based and heat activated systems
COATING OPTIONS Adhesive coating on one or two sides; permanent, removable, differential, or zone coating in custom widths
RELEASE LINER Paper, polyethylene (PE) coated paper, polyester (PET), and polyolefin films
CONFIGURATIONS Rolls, logs, sheets, and die-cutting
CUSTOMER SERVICES Proprietary product and process development; solving unique problems with innovative solutions
We are committed to a strict quality assurance policy. From raw material inspection through each production and converting operation, our products are tested and certified to meet stringent quality requirements. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9001 Registered and many of our products are U.L. certified and AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) compliant.
WE CAN TEST BELOW PARAMETERS TO MEET VARIOUS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Adhesive Removal
- Bonding to Substrates
- Color & Opacity
- Material Thickness
- Operating Environment
- And many more
We offer solvent based, water borne and hot melt adhesive coating technologies using acrylic, rubber and silicone and heat activated adhesive systems to create products designed to meet specific requirements for almost any application. We also offer our products in many configurations. Please contact us if you have a special converting requirement.
- LOG ROLLS are available 59 1/2″ wide by up to 2100′ depending on product thickness. Logs can be supplied on 1″, 3″ or 6″ cores.
- SLIT ROLLS are available in a wide variety of widths from 3/16″ to 61 1/2″ and lengths up to 864′ depending on product width and thickness. Although our most common lengths are 72, 36 and 18 yards, we can accommodate much longer lengths to meet individual needs.
- CONTINUOUS SPOOLS allow increased productivity through fewer changeovers while reducing material scrap. Available in custom widths from 3/16″ to 1″ and lengths up to 5500′ depending on tape width and thickness.
- SHEETS are available in various sizes. Sheeted material is ideal for applications that require lamination to a substrate prior to cutting to size.
- CUSTOM COATING: If you require a special product construction, we offer custom coating services to meet your precise specifications. We also have the ability to coat many substrates including customer’s own material.